Friday, October 16, 2009

new thing to explore

there is a moment when you see, feel, think..everything is against you..so what should you do?

1. Quit your job..(that what i do..next month i quit from my job...I don't know is it the right decision I've made)
2. Find new hobby(Yup new hobby, instead of you do shopping,blogging, chatting, try to do new thing...for me what I've done recently quite new..I read the novel which more towards islamic..Sometime it is good to be out off shell)
3. Go and pampered your self..(go spa babeh..so relexing but bit expensive)

Just make your self happy by explore a new thing..who know you might get new or expend your networking...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apalah kak ya ni tajuk bahasa english kat cerita bahasa melayu..

AIN-ALIN said...

hye there.
have a visit to our kebaya blog shop :)